swapping LVs about

Garyu ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Sep 3 07:22:29 UTC 2006

I don't know anything about snapshots, but isn't this what "fakeroot" is
supposed to be for? Or maybe I misunderstood your request.

Otherwise, a good way to try out new things when it comes to OS-related
things is to run VMPlayer and try out an install from within Ubuntu in a
window of its own and virtual hardware. VMPlayer is free, and there is a
howto here on the forums on using it to create diskspace for trying out
dapper or edgy or windows or whatever using qemu to create virtual
partitions.

--
Garyu