System.IO.FileNotFoundException when trying to deploy application

Per Lundberg per.lundberg at halleluja.nu
Thu Oct 26 21:23:09 UTC 2006

Of course, I should have tried with mono-apache-server2, my bad... I
still got the same error with that one but I just managed to find what
it was after a couple of hours of debugging. The reason: the DLL was
compiled with -target:module but should be -target:library. It seems to
at least load the library correctly now so now it's just a matter of
getting the rest to work...

Best regards,
Per