Linux and Open Source... What is still missing?

Harold hrsawyer at comcast.net
Wed Oct 25 14:58:23 UTC 2006

My pastor uses MS Presentations with an overhead projector.  When he
emails me the file and I click on it, my browser automatically opens up
openoffice and I see everything as if I were using MS.

Harold Sawyer
www.SawyerSphere.net
www.centralconnecticutwcg.org

This email has not been scanned for  viruses  . . .
as I am running Mozilla on Linux, they can do little to me.
If you are using IE on Windows, you might want to at least think about using Mozilla for browsing and Thunderbird for mail.