install a kde app on ubuntu

Scott geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com
Tue Oct 31 08:35:46 UTC 2006

YAGNESH N DESAI spake thusly on 10/30/2006 09:20 PM:
> I really feel that KDE have some good handy tools.
>
> I was also trying K3B the CD burning software on ubuntu
> which did not started in GNOME environment.

How did you install it? If you installed it from the Ubuntu archives it
should have worked.

$ sudo apt-get install k3b

> Can anyone suggest any reference where GNOME and KDE are
> compared.

I'd just Google it if I were you.  Frankly I can't imagine an unbiased
comparison anywhere (although Wikipedia might have one.. I don't know).
 Most fans of either are die-hards and love to tell people why one is
better than the other. :-)

I'm an exception. I like and use both. ;-)

--
	Scott
www.angrykeyboarder.com