Thunderbird problem in Edgy

Don Dwiggins don at dondwiggins.net
Mon Oct 30 21:34:05 UTC 2006

Paul Thompson wrote:
> Hi,
> "Mossilla Thunderbird is already running but is not responding.  To
> open a new window, you must first close the existing mossila
> thunderbird process or open a restart your system"
>
> No other Thunderbird instance is running and restarting does not help.
> Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Probably not Ubuntu-specific.  Apparently several problems can cause
this; check out http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=396160&
for at least some of them.
--

Don Dwiggins				"Solvitur Ambulando"
don at dondwiggins.net
  "Caminante no hay camino, Se hace camino al andar"
  (Traveler there is no road, The road is made as you go)
   -- Antonio Machado