Netgear USB WG111v2 Adapter

Anthony Gardner cyclewood_ltd at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Oct 29 19:27:25 UTC 2006

I'm trying to install Netgear USB WG111v2 Adapter but I can't find the Window drivers!!

  The CD's supplied with the router etc. are supplied by the provider '@Home' (this is in Holland don;t know of they're international) and there aren't any drivers to be seen.

  I've even tried to download the drivers but I just get a zip file without any drivers .... just a few files and a setup.exe.

  Does anyone know where I can download the actual drivers or a way to do this with the existing CD's.

  I thought of installing the CD's on Windows and then searching and copying the drivers over to Linux. (too late to do it now, though)

  The reason why I'm asking on this list is because I've seen other people having problems with his adapter but they seem to have the drivers.

  Any help, greatly appreciated.

  CIA

  -Ants