linux Kernel

Waqas Toor waqasnasirtoor at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 17:29:41 UTC 2006

ok here is a simple defination ... kernel is the boss ... you want
your work done you dont know the machine language you ask the boss
that i want my work done and the kernel makes the machines understand
you alien language ...
this is the file system root partition and other folders
this is how kernel identifies the junk in the PC

On 10/28/06, Cheatah 0#@!^ <cheataah at gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the real concept of a linux kernel ? What all are the
> constituents if it ?
> Are all the folder which we see in the "/"(root folder) the
> constituents of a kernel, or is it a single file ??

Waqas Toor
member of Ubuntu Pakistani Team
waqas at ubuntu-pk.orgw
http://www.ubuntu-pk.org

Linux *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.
If Windows is the solution, can we please have the problem back?

http://waqastoor.weblog.pk
(Registered Linux user #424056)
ref link http://counter.li.org/