USB Logitech Desktop Microphone (Eamonn Sullivan)

blittle2 at nyc.rr.com blittle2 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 27 13:59:31 UTC 2006

Thanks, Eamonn, but it still doesn't seem to want to work or be
recognized. My usb storage devices work well and the mic works on my PC
for Windows and Mac OSX. Maybe it's my iBook? Maybe the firmware itself
won't recognize the mic as a mic because it connects to the usb port. I
will continue to research.

 Message: 5