GUI

kbajwa kbajwa at tibonline.net
Thu Oct 26 13:51:08 UTC 2006

Clive:

I tried 'startx'. The result says that the command is not found.

My feeling is that with standard ubuntu server installation, X Server
package is not installed. Is it possible and if yes, what should I do? I
used to installing RH or CentOS and start working. Ubuntu seems to be a
different devil. In any case please suggest something because I do want to
test ubuntu.

Thanks.

Kirt