Setting up Apache

Serg B. sergicles at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 12:33:48 UTC 2006

Probably a default virtual host is defined somewhere.

Get into your base Apache configuration directory. Maybe something like:
cd /etc/apache2

Then recursively grep for the "var/www". This should show you where
the setting is.
grep -R "var/www" /etc/apache2/*

Also be careful not to override your custom settings with default
/home/*/public_html settings.

   Serg