Fwd: Daylight savings in Western Australia

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:47:49 UTC 2006

Sorry for the double posting but I sent this to the Dev list and
because I'm not a member it may or may not be published :-P

Just wondering if anyone has notified the Ubuntu Dev group about the
decision a week ago to trial Daylight savings in Western Australia
starting the first weekend of December for three years?
Is this something that needs to be altered in the Ubuntu setup scripts?
If so can we get it done before 6.10 is released or are we too late?