ubuntu on Intel quad core X64 Clovertown ......

Jagan Kommineni Jagan.Kommineni at ludwig.edu.au
Wed Oct 25 05:23:37 UTC 2006

Hi,

I wonder whether I can able to install ubuntu 6.0.6 on the intel quad core x64 Clovertown system.

[(64-bit PC (AMD64) desktop CD For computers based on the AMD64 or EM64T architecture (e.g., Athlon64, Opteron, EM64T Xeon). it is not necessary for all (even most) processors made by AMD -- only their 64 bit chips)]

If not could you mind to tell me whether is any new compatable release soon.

with regards,

Jagan Kommineni

This communication is intended only for the named recipient and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged or subject to copyright; the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research does not waiver any rights if you have received this communication in error.
The views expressed in this communication are those of the sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research.