Back to Windows...

Daniel Goldsmith daniel.goldsmith at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 09:26:44 UTC 2006

On 10/24/06, Chanchao <custom at freenet.de> wrote:

> That way the offended person comes out of it with some style and class,
> and the offender knowing very well that he caused offence without being
> accused of being an impolite person. Now the offender on his part has a
> chance to get out of it with some style and class of his own by making
> an apology and/or modifying future behaviour to prevent / reduce
> offence.

or, in the alternative - the thread could just be allowed to die!
For the love of $DEITY, religious wars are religious wars, be they
about religion, etiquette, choice of editor or whatever. They generate
much heat and no light. The guy who said whatever apologized 17 hours
ago, and yet this witters on. (I am aware of the irony)

Let it go, re-read the Ubuntu CoC, let the thread die.

Regards,

daniel.