Thunderbird spell check

SteVe Cook yorvik.ubunto at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 23 22:06:42 UTC 2006

Following power failure (after the cat picked a fight with the mains
cable) one of my 3 thunderbird profiles seems to think every word I type
in is spelt wrong.  I've got 'check spelling before sending' selected
and when I send an email it picks out every word and offers the same
word as a correction, if a word is spelt wrong it does supply the
correct spelling.  Any ideas as to what's happening and how to correct
it.  I've searched the net but can't find any body else with this problem.

Thunderbird 1.5.0.7
Dapper 6.06.01 LTS

SteVe