Back to Windows...

GyroTech gyrotech at freakinabox.com
Mon Oct 23 15:35:44 UTC 2006

Nikolai wrote:
> Ouattara Oumar Aziz wrote:
>
>> ps: Jesus ! I can't believe that you went using Windows proprietary
> <snip>
>
> You may not realise it but you are insulting perhaps a handful number of
> Christians here by using the name of Christ in such a manner. Could you
> please refrain from such usage? There's plenty of expressions in English
> language you can use to convey exactly the same emotions without
> insulting anyone.
>
> Thank you

You may not realise it, but you are offending all those non-Christian
(including Atheist, Hindu, Jew, Buddhist, etc...) user of the list by
demanding that we not use a perfectly normal English word. Oh, and not
to mention all those Spanish\Latino who actually have that word as their
given name...
Words can be used to convey emotive thoughts, but it is always the
reader that empowers each word with their own emotions.

Thanks,

GyroTech