twisted Pair

Steve Flynn anothermindbomb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 22:07:06 UTC 2006

On 17/10/06, Matt Price <matt.price at utoronto.ca> wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-17-10 at 13:51 -0400, Patrick Newberry wrote:
> > I want to connect two computers together (one a newer windows machine
> > and one a somewhat new machine with Ubunutu).

In addition to that which Matt posted, if you merely want to move files
between the two machines, FTP is sufficient. I presume you want to mount
each others drives though, which will require Samba installed on the Ubuntu
box.

So - enlighten us - what are your requirements?

--
Steve
Despair - It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black...