Interesting Pattern In HDD Failures

Gary Jarrel garyjarrel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:40:08 UTC 2006

I've never come across this either. My concern is more for anyone else
who might run into the issue, since I work in the IT industry, I can
get the HDDs swapped over pretty quickly, and can reinstall my system
in only a couple of hours using Ubuntu. Gives me a break from day to
day work :)

I've just converted a few MP3s to ogg vorbis, will see if I can cause
any more bad sectors on the HDD

Thanks for the advice

Gary