step by step to install ubunto for AMD64

didier mariño didier_marinio at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 16 02:36:20 UTC 2006

Hello friends,

In have and AMD64 process, the hard disk is divided into  two part: 20 gygabites for window XP and 60 gyga bites for ubuntu.

I already have an installer CD for AMD64. I installed it on my computer, how ever when I boot it from de Hard Disk it run until the step when ask for the introduction the user name, after that the computer stop running  an I have to restart it. So I haven´t been able to use ubuntu yet.

After introducing the cd installer the menu shown is the following

. Install in text mode.
. Install in OEM mode.
. Instal a server.
. Check cd for defects.
. Rescue a broken system.
. Memory test.
. Boot from first  hard disk.

Then I choose the option: Install in texto mode and give answer all the question made by during the instalation process.

please I need to know step by step the instalation process of UBUNTU, because I might be making some mistakes.

Best regards.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com