Annoying firefox problems

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 13:25:46 UTC 2006

This may not be the correct place to post about this issue, but I figured I
would try nonetheless :) I am using Ubuntu 6.06.1 and got Firefox up and
running, however, for some reason if I try to open my webhosting service's
panel which is a CGI script, it prompts me to download it instead of opening
the page after I login. I have to cancel that and refresh the page to get to
my panel, how do I change that?

Also, how do I set default file handlers? For example, if I try to download
a bittorrent file it defaults to Democracy player and I would like to use
Azureus instead.

How do I change these?

Stephen