firewall and ip masquerading and dynamic dns

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 20:32:10 UTC 2006

You mentioned you didn't want a GUI program of sorts, but I would seriously
look at firewall builder. It's open source of course, and will generate the
IPTABLES scripts for you to upload to your machine and do by hand if you
wanted to. I have never used it, but it looks cool and easy to use:

http://www.fwbuilder.org/

Hope that helps