ubuntu xp vmware cluster f...er...filesharing

Eric S. Johansson esj at harvee.org
Wed Oct 11 04:52:48 UTC 2006

Felipe Alfaro Solana wrote:
> What version of VMware are you using? Workstation, Server, GSX, ESX?

Really doesn't matter.  It's the player and the VM ware tools that
control the cross domain file sharing.  But since you asked, workstation.

Jamie gave a good set of answers for which I'm grateful.  If you have an
alternative suggestion, let me know but I suspect it's one of those
"sucks to be me" situations which I'm going to need to fix in Python.
If I had the time and energy, I would experiment with GFS.  Maybe someday

---eric