best audio/sound converter

stude.list at googlemail.com stude.list at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 6 18:46:27 UTC 2006

Hi

On 06/10/06, Graham Watkins <gingecat_gw at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Be that as it may, it's worth bearing in mind that some
> (most?) portable players don't recognise the format
Mine does (sort of)

I have a Samsung YP-U1 Music Player, the box states it plays Ogg
files, and it seems fine playing the Ogg files I created myself. It
has problems with large Ogg files I downloaded from the net (speeches
over an hour long).

Anyone else had any experience with Ogg Vordis working or not working
on particular players?

Of course you could just create some oggs and then see if they work or not.

- Andy