wheres "mail" in Edgy?

Michael R. Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Fri Oct 6 05:19:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 20:44 -0700, Craig Beck wrote:
> I've been trying to set up my new Edgy distro as a mail server but
> cant find the "mail" command.... What happened?
>
> I know I've installed some new packages and some have been removed,
> but "mail" is not around anymore. Does anyone know what package the
> "mail" command is in?

You've already received your answer, but in the future, you may find
http://packages.ubuntu.com/ useful. You can search for any file and
discover what package it can be found in. For example:

http://packages.ubuntu.com/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=%2Fusr%2Fbin%2Fmail&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=dapper&arch=i386

mike

--
Michael R. Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>