this mailing list

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:20:22 UTC 2006

Not really,
I use another SMTP server . See, when Gmail find that the SMTP server
sending the mail is itself and the sender is you, it take it like a bug
which would create a loop so it doesn't take it on the mailbox.

a solution is to use a different SMTP server to send your mail (even
though it's with the gmail address) . But i kinda think there was a
setting you would do in gmail to get those mail ... hmm.. I don't
remember at all