this mailing list

Ouattara Oumar Aziz wattazoum at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 19:03:20 UTC 2006

hi,

After looking at the source code of your mail, I figured out that you
use Gmail. So don't panic. All the mails you've sent did succeed
publishing. The problem with gmail is that you don't receive a mail that
you sent, even when you are sending it to a mailing list.

About 3 or 4 month ago, there was a discussion on that list about it and
I think a solution was found, but I don't remember which one.
To tell the truth I would like to have it too. ^^

wattazoum