Saving "youtube" videos to disk ??

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Mon Nov 27 21:13:35 UTC 2006

11272006 1511 GMT-6

Vince, I do not doubt the ease of which windows can get sick but, that
sounds awful fast. It sounds to me like there was a sickness already
there and it wasnt removed before installing the new OS. I could be
wrong - it just sounds too fast.

But hey - this is a linux group. We are on linux systems. We are just on
healthier systems.

Wade