ripping several hundred cds?

Matt Price matt.price at utoronto.ca
Sun Nov 26 17:03:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

for xmas I'm switching our stereo over to an electronic system --
probably a combination of an ipod and a linux player.

as part of this project I want to rip all of our cds to mp3 or ogg (if
someone has a suggestion ofr an ogg-friendly ipod-replacement?).  I'm
doing enough of these that I'd like to have as little user interaction
as possible -- just shove in the cd, have it automatically rip to a
specifed location, then eject and on to the next one.  has anyone done
anything of this kind before?  any suggestions?

thanks,

matt

--
Matt Price