Sound Juicer problems

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Sun Nov 26 02:11:41 UTC 2006

Freddie Ruddick wrote:
> On 25/11/06, squareyes <squareyes at internode.on.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> having problems with Sound Juicer, it's listing
>> the tracks in a very strange style e.g.
>>
>> Σφακιανάκης Νότης/5ο Βήμα/01 - Δεν σε χρειάζομαι.ogg is showing as track 1
>>
> Hi,
>
> I've had this problem a few times. Soundjuicer downloads track
> names/artists from the Musicbrainz(.org) project. So, its either that
> CD is showing up as a chinese one, or musicbrainz/sound juicer can't
> work it out and is filling in random characters.
>
> That's how I see it anyway.

Thanks for that Freddie and Peter,
My original email forwarded is even strange, on the first the line reads as

Peter's

O'o"a'e^e'a'i'U"e^c,o` I'u"o^c,o`/5i" A^?i`a'/01 - A"a*i' o'a* ?n~a*e'U"?i"i`a'e'.ogg is showing as track 1

Freddie's

Σφακιανάκης Νότης/5ο Βήμα/01 - Δεν σε χρειάζομαι.ogg is showing as track 1

Thanks for the info.
take Care
Winton