change partition

Andy stude.list at
Sat Nov 25 16:50:55 UTC 2006

On 25/11/06, Eohaid Bres McElatha <bres_sidhe at> wrote:
> Where can I download programm for change partition (change size or move)
> without data lost?

>From the Ubuntu repositories.
Try QTparted or Gparted.
Of course you should always backup all your data before changing
partitions, just in case the worst happens.

- Andy

Did you think it should be legal to rip a CD to your PC or MP3 player?
Change the law, sign the petition

More information about the ubuntu-users mailing list