ubuntu, Xen, connection between hosts

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Fri Nov 24 20:53:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
I intend to buy a brand new laptop for work.

I will buy having VT technology to allow virtualization with Xen.
I already read several tutorial/documentation on installing Xen on
Ubuntu.
Just one question is remaining:
How will I acces the guest OS through SSH and (including XForwarding for
Unix based guests) and through rdesktop/vnc for Windows and others
systems?
Have you got good Ubuntu oriented documentation talking about it?

The goal is to have Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian and Windows XP (may be Vista)
on guest system and Ubuntu as host. Depending on my performance needs,
they will or will not be simultaneously running.

Thank you.