Conventions? choice of install directory?

Trevor Nye trevor.nye at trnye.co.uk
Fri Nov 24 11:34:57 UTC 2006

I have tried to download and install the RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
#

root at Ubuntu-64:/home/trevor# ls
Desktop  Examples  key.gpg.asc  music  RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
root at Ubuntu-64:/home/trevor# ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin
bash: ./RealPlayer10GOLD.bin: No such file or directory

#

Being a noooob I am I know missing something simple but I am getting a
headache now

Sorry for this being so basic, I am running 6.10 64 bit.

I love Ubuntu it knocks the s**t out of Vista 64.

tia