w-lan... once more

Juan Francisco Estrada García jfestrada at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 20:29:46 UTC 2006

Hi,

I had the same problem. I have too a dell's laptop with a broadcom chip
but the driver "bcm43xx" doesn't work, only show the wireless network
but doesn't connect. The solution is use ndiswrapper with the drivers
from windows, you can see how to do thisn in this my old blog
(http://unia.ual.es/~pexi/?q=node/8). I hope that this work for you.

I'm sorry about my english.