Shutdown Problem with 6.10

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Mon Nov 20 07:24:02 UTC 2006

Both my home server and laptop which have been upgraded from Dapper to
Edgy shutdown properly.

So... get into the interactive (show every line of what is being done)
screen and tell us what daemon or service it's hung at... that will be a
good starting point to diagnose the probleme that you seem to have.

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*