subject: Re: Giving up on Edgy

drew einhorn drew.einhorn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 03:15:59 UTC 2006

On 11/19/06, mitch epling <m_epling at comcast.net> wrote:

>     no but i know a troll when i see one ...be of good cheer and pay
> Microsoft your money and be on your way little man   and learn nothing but
> how to keep gates and ballmer well fed ...good night and good luck ...lets
> end this thread

Now that's a troll!

This is starting to sound like one of the OpenBSD lists.
But at least they make sure that their website and documentation is
accurate.

http://www.ubuntu.com/products/GetUbuntu/download?action=show&redirect=download

Does NOT say: Edgy is unstable, and if you want stable choose Dapper.

It says Dapper will be supported longer than Edgy.  PERIOD!

I wasted a lot of time on something that should still be in Beta.
Edgy is the kind of release, I expect from Microsoft.

--
Drew Einhorn