Giving up on Edgy

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sun Nov 19 19:46:50 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 20:37 +0100, failover wrote:
> IMHO, I think this discussion has gone beyond being productive. Can't
> we just drop it and get back to doing something positive instead?

No offense, but I'm starting to resent that all the time some
subscribers to ubuntu-users try to tell other subscribers what not to
discuss. I agree that discussions that are not "Ubuntu user technical
support" should go to sounder, but this thread IMHO still is in the
technical realm, and the question whether to use Edgy or Dapper and
under what circumstances is certainly a support question.

Whether it is still productive is IMHO in the eye of the beholder, which
is why mail readers have filters. Why don't you filter and automatically
delete the thread?