Ubuntu has corrupted my file !

sebastien scamu at no-log.org
Tue Nov 14 08:59:46 UTC 2006

ARGH ! ! !

Dont understand what has happened.
Yesterday I was working under openoffice spreadsheet normally & shut
down as usual (as far as I can remember).

This morning Ubuntu's boot make a fsck (check forced, boot 30 times
without check). And I cannot access to my file ! My so precious file on
which I have worked so much !

When I open it OO says 'general I/O error'.

How can I recover it if I can ? I fear everything's lost. But why ?

Im disappointed I thought Id never have this kind of problem in such a
stable OS. There might be a solution, no ?

Seb