What does this error message mean

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Sun Nov 12 16:40:09 UTC 2006

11122006 1037 GMT-6

This isnt spam. As soon as I get a email, this is automatically
generated. I think it has to do with the fetchmail/postfix/dovecot
setup. Something to do with aliases and mapping. Thats a bit beyond what
I know so Im having to read up on this. It said it cant deliver to
wade at localhost, which makes me think its a postfix problem. Fetchmail
just gets it and dumps it and dovecot just works when Evolution is
started. And these messages are really pilling up. I have over 1000 in
two days - which is the number of email I got.

wade