Multiple Internet apps are stopping to work, except for browser

wade at wadesmart.com wade at wadesmart.com
Thu Nov 9 20:05:14 UTC 2006

11092006 1402 GMT-6

In an earlier post I said that gweather stopped updating. Well several others I tried wouldnt either. And then all of the sudden I wasnt getting email. I checked my server and there are 400 there! So, I rebooted and then started Evolution again. Nothing. I checked to see if Fetchmail was running; it was. When I run fetchmail -c to check mail, nothing is returned. I also cant send email now either. I can get on the net with my browser - and luckily I have webmail, but otherwise its just odd that things started shutting down very close to one another.

wade