Seeking advice on setup web server

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 9 08:47:40 UTC 2006

Hi n3m3s1s 4u,

Tks for your response and URL.

Please adjust the date of your computer.  It indicates Oct. 10, 2006

> How are you planning to run the server? internal lan like 192.168.1.x
> to a
> router listening on ports and then external ip address to domain
> name? is
> this is the case then you should have no problem with the Perfect
> setup.
> just look at the comments from poeple as some have had slight issues
> and
> have mentioned how to sort it out.

This is only a test to build up my knowledge on installing and setup a
server.  The server is not for production at start.

> a little
> difficult at firts to set up.
> A good management solution for your web server if you are hosting one
> page
> for first off is Jooomla - joomla.org have a look it is pretty nifty.

Just browsing their site.  The forum there is mainly for Jooomla.

Anyway.  Tks again for your information.

B.R.
Stephen