LiveCD customisation

Roland Frans dagaz at dagaz.se
Wed Nov 8 15:05:58 UTC 2006

> Message: 8
> Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 12:32:04 +1100
> From: "Devraj Mukherjee" <devraj at gmail.com>
> Subject: LiveCD customisation
> To: "Ubuntu user technical support,	not for general discussions"
> 	<ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Hello world,
>
> Are there any documents that highlight how one can customise the
> livecd? Or should I be using another project for LiveCD solutions.
>
> I have been a Morphix user so far :)
>
> --
> "I never look back darling, it distracts from the now", Edna Mode (The
> Incredibles)

Since RTFM! the standard geeky reply doesn't apply to this.. ;-) I did a
lite googleing and found this site:
http://reconstructor.aperantis.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

Hope it can be of some help in your quest.

Regards

Roland

--
Meddelandet sänt med Evolution i Ubuntu 6.06 LTS

Roland Frans
dagaz at dagaz.se