Gnome buggy behaviour

sebastien scamot2004 at gmx.at
Mon Nov 6 16:21:38 UTC 2006

Hi all !

Im facing a strange behaviour of my gnome panel (under dapper).

1. Ive lost my initial main upper toolbar (applications/system/shortcut,
and clock).

I recovered it manually, but still are missing icons of
applications running in background or minimized, (by the way, how to
list them ?)

2. The four desktops bottom bar does not work anymore : skipping from
one desktop to another does not change anything : windows list remains
stuck on the first desktop's windows list.

That seems to have happened after a kid had touched the keyboard all
around.

!!!

sc