Firefox/Flock issues

Chris veritastic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:37:29 UTC 2006

Well,
I ran my firefox in safe mode (still want to get back to Flock, so I hope
any fix works for both of them!) and I got this error message:

The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.

The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.

            (Details: serial 118 error code 8 request_code 144 minor_code 3)

            (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported
asynchronously;

            Do debug your program, run it with the –sync command line

            Option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful

            Backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

No clue how to fix it. Any helps?
Chris