AW: windows share and mount point

C.Strobl at dlr.de C.Strobl at dlr.de
Mon Nov 6 13:19:36 UTC 2006

thanks for your hint, but with mount i don't find the share. i get only the following entries:

/dev/sda1 on / type ext3 (rw,errors=remount-ro)
proc on /proc type proc (rw)
/sys on /sys type sysfs (rw)
varrun on /var/run type tmpfs (rw)
varlock on /var/lock type tmpfs (rw)
procbususb on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw)
udev on /dev type tmpfs (rw)
devshm on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw)
lrm on /lib/modules/2.6.15-27-386/volatile type tmpfs (rw)

i wan't to get to the windows share in a terminal. the windows share is already mounted in nautilus. i can get to the share in friefox by

smb://hostname/sharename

i need only the path to the mount point. do you see a possibility to get there.

thanks
christian

p.s. maybe it's a problem because i am using ubuntu with vmware