fetchmail isn't getting new messages

ruscook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 6 09:01:28 UTC 2006

Hi Wade
120 secs is way too quick, if you've got  a lot of mail it can virtually
stall on your system and put a huge overhead on your ISP.
As you've got two totally separate accounts and one of them was not
there or commented out, I'd guess you've made a mistake editing
fetchmail.rc when you've added the second account.

Please post the file, but first remove/delete you passwords from it, so
we can offer some advice.

--
Kind Regards Russell