WPA-PSK (TKIP) Wireless network connection problems

Jay FM justfeedme5 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 08:46:18 UTC 2006

Dear ubuntu-users subscribers,

I have a WPA-PSK (TKIP) encrypted network which i am having trouble
connecting to. I recently installed ubuntu on a dual boot (With WinXP). I
have had a look on IRC #ubuntu, and also on the forums. I have been unable
to find a solution.

My wireless card is a Netgear 108Mb/s wireless PCI adapter (WG311T). It
works fine on my Windows partition, although i know that doesn't always mean
it will work.

Thanks heaps,
-Jay.

Advertisement: Looking for a car that won't break the budget?  Go to
www.tradingpost.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eautotrader%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fbrowse%2Dauto%2FAutomotive%2F%3Freferrer%3Dplace1&_t=758874129&_r=emailtagline_nov&_m=EXT