Spell check in Firefox2

Andy stude.list at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 3 22:21:30 UTC 2006

On 03/11/06, Scott <geekboy at angrykeyboarder.com> wrote:
> Let us know which ones are the problem.  I don't have the patience to
> disable 40 extensions, one-by-one. :-)
Binary search is much more efficient than linear search. Seems you
have to reboot FireFox to be sure it takes notice of the change.

Disable 20. reboot FireFox, is the problem still there, the fault is
with one of the other 20, if its gone the fault is with one of the 20
you removed.
now you have narrowed it down to 20, disable 10 of them, and then you
have it narrowed down to 10, and repeat.

Of course this assumes the fault is with 1 extension, it may in fact
be caused by any combination of extensions, how many permutations are
there of 40? :)

--
DRM: Digital Restrictions Management -- learn about the dangers at