maildirs, dovecot, mail client help

ruscook ruscook_oz at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 3 09:24:19 UTC 2006

Hi Wade,
as I said before I would copy the folders from your local mail account
to the IMAP account in your mail client that has access to these
messages (evolution?) I don't like conversion programs, because there's
a lot that can go wrong and you're not actually using the IMAP daemon to
store the messages with conversion tool, but you are if you use your
mail client.

Kind Regards Russell
www.windsorcycles.com.au
sales at windsorcycles.com.au