[help!!!!!!] laptop

Shawn McCuan smccuan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 05:10:33 UTC 2006

I had this same problem once with 6.06. (On an ECS laptop) It only
occurred once and I couldn't reproduce it, so i never wrote anything
about it.

So, I can confirm that YES a bug exists somewhere in power management,
but, i have absolutely no clue what causes it.

Does this happen EVERY time for you??? or just once?