Connect to server

smithveg smithveg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 23:56:01 UTC 2006

> Perhaps you need to tell us a bit more about the setup ... or we're just
> guessing.  Is it a windows or samba server?  What about the files
> you're trying to get to? Are they in your personal directory on the
> server?

Ok, i think i should give more information here.
My server site is at another location in my country. Which is known as web
server. And my website is hosted there. They are using the linux platform.
I'm not sure what kind of linux they are using, i think this is not
important.

By now, i'm using the default tools in ubuntu installation 'Places-> Connect
to Server...'
Then i use my identity to login to server site. I can see the file, i can
change, add, delete the file.

The problems is i can not see the permission when i right click in a
particular file.
Hopes my explanation make sense for you to helps me. Thanks.

--
Smithveg

Maple Creation
Website Design - ECommerce Solutions