Online diary/Journal program(OT)

िऩऩाद freeninad at gmail.com
Tue May 30 13:50:16 UTC 2006

Hi
This is a off topic
I need to create a software which will operate as an online diary or
journal. No frills inthis application atleast initially and should be
console operated basically. My basic purpose is to just start the
application and type in happennings for today. Also some date manipulation
would be required like retreiving entries for 2 days prior to today etc.

How do i go abt this i.e
Which programming language
What database or txt file would be enough

I want this to be a learning experience.
I have very minimal exp in programming especially(C)

Any suggestions are welcome

--
िऩऩाद बापट